Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lucky lucky me

I hate getting up before noon, but I love to shoot the sunrise, and get birds in the early morning light.

I decided to drag myself out of bed and go to the park. The weather report said it was supposed to be a clear day, but the visibility was minimal on the drive in.

I got to the park about 45 minutes before dawn and noticed that the skies were mostly clear, but there was a thick layer of fog. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

On the way to my "real" sunrise spot I passed by the lake, and saw this. Wow!


I set up my tripod and took a few shots. I took the shot above at ISO 100, f/11, 3.2". I rambled around the park looking for the best spot, when I should have stayed by the lake. Still, I got 9 or 10 really interesting images.


I put these images on posters, mousepads, postcards, and maybe more in my zazzle store.

No comments:

Post a Comment